Date: Tuesday 17th May
Objectives of the webinar include:
- Debate on the rationale and population health considerations for NG28 with a focus on GLP1-RAs
- Clinical scenarios and how to practically apply NG28 with guidance from our expert speakers (Patrick Holmes, GP partner in Darlington and Sarah Baig, Lead pharmacist Dudley & Netherton PC)
- Sharing of best practice and practical tools to implement and support improved type 2 diabetes care in practice
The i2i Network was developed by Soar Beyond to meet the unmet need of GP Pharmacists to implement clinical change in a standardised and simplified way. The i2i stands for insight to implementation and we have since supported and trained thousands of practice pharmacists to implement effectively, whilst demonstrating impact on patient care in long-term condition management.
Novo Nordisk has provided sponsorship to three programmes to support the spectrum of skill and confidence in type 2 diabetes: 1) diabetes core programme 2) diabetes injectables and 3) quality improvement. Each programme is written by Soar Beyond clinical pharmacists and service redesign experts and is supported by a faculty of clinical thought-leaders in type 2 diabetes.
Each programme comprises the following:
- interactive competency assessment tool
- e-learning modules
- on-demand content and live events
- suite of implementation resources including project initiation documents, clinical system searches and templates
Novo Nordisk has not had any input into the content or involvement in the creation of any of these programmes or these materials.