Nutricia are pleased to announce the launch of Aptamil Pepti Syneo, the latest addition to the Aptamil Pepti range.
The Aptamil Pepti range:
- Superior palatability: contains extensively hydrolysed whey protein, proven to be more palatable when compared to casein-based EHFs1,2
- Proven efficacy for the management of Cow’s Milk Allergy3
- Contains scGOS / lcFOS* prebiotics: clinically proven to reduce the risk of allergic manifestations up to 5 years of age4, and supports a gut microbiota profile closer to that of a breastfed baby5.
NEW: Aptamil Pepti Syneo: The latest addition to the Aptamil Pepti range
- The only EHF containing a combination of probiotics and prebiotics
- Modulates the gut microbiota6 to support long term health and immunity7-10
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a balanced weaning diet from 6 months onwards
- Whey-based and contains lactose for superior palatability1
APTAMIL PEPTI SYNEO PRODUCT CODES
Aptamil Pepti Syneo is now available using the following product codes:
- Aptamil Pepti Syneo 400g: PIP-code 346-5689
- Aptamil Pepti Syneo 800g : PIP-code 391-8976
PRESCRIBING GUIDANCE: An infant will require on average 10 x 400g tins of Aptamil Pepti Syneo prescribed per month.
Prescribing systems in Northern Ireland have been updated to enable prescribing of Aptamil Pepti 1, Aptamil Pepti 2 and Aptamil Pepti Syneo. If you have difficulties prescribing any of these products, please contact your prescribing system provider who will ensure the most up-to-date prescribing data is available to you.
For further information about the Aptamil Pepti range, to request a sample^ or to set up a virtual meeting, please call Nutricia on 0800 783 4379, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nutricia.co.uk.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best. Aptamil Pepti 1, Aptamil Pepti 2 and Aptamil Pepti Syneo are foods for special medical purposes for the dietary management of cow’s milk allergy. They should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Aptamil Pepti 1 and Aptamil Pepti Syneo are suitable as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth and/or as part of a balanced diet from 6 months. Aptamil Pepti 2 is suitable from 6 months as part of a mixed diet. Refer to label for details.
^ Product can be provided to patients upon the request of a Healthcare Professional. All products mentioned are Foods for Special Medical Purposes and must be used under medical supervision.
- Maslin K et al. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2018;29(8):857–862.
- Data on file, updated independent taste panel report, Campden BRI, October 2020. n=102 HCPs, Campden BRI blind home usage taste testing, n=102 Dietitians and General Practitioners, n=82 parents. Aptamil Pepti 1 & Pepti Syneo vs all UK EHFs suitable for infants from birth.
- Giampietro PG et al. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2001;12:83-86.
- Arslanoglu S et al. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents. 2012;26:49-59.
- Moro G et al. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2002;34:291-5
- Van Der Aa LB, et al. Clin Exp Allergy. 2010;(40):795–804.
- Martin R et al. Benef Microbes. 2010;1(4):367-82.
- Wopereis H et al. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 2014;25:428-38.
- Harvey BM et al. Pediatr Res. 2014;75:343-51.
- Van Der Aa LB et al. 2011;66:170–177.
*scGOS/lcFOS: short chain galacto-oligosaccharides/long chain fructo-oligosaccharides